- Send Dr. Karl a detailed history about your sport, what you want to accomplish and current injuries or injuries that have nagged you in the past via email. Details are important!
- Dr. Karl will review the history & recommend a series of movement pattern assessments that you will record yourself doing using a digital camera or mobile phone
- Upload/email your videos to Dr. Karl
- Then contact our office and make an appointment with Dr. Karl to review and make an assessment
- At your option, you can log onto Dr. Karl’s computer for a screen sharing consultation
- For 20 minutes, Dr. Karl will talk with you, review your videos on the same screen. He will review and discuss your videos, history and goals – then answer as many questions as time allows.
- He then will provide recommendations for exercises, training and possible treatment options. He can coordinate this information with your coach, trainer, physician, therapist, etc.
The goal is to identify signs of bad movement before symptoms or injuries arrive and to give you corrective exercises that will improve your postural mechanics. If Pain already exists, the goal will be to give recommendation that identify the cause of the pain and suggest treatment options for the injury. The greatest risk for an injury is a result of an untreated previous injury.
Dr. Karl’s recommendations my vary from a referral to your MD or orthopedist, physical therapist, athletic trainer, chiropractor, massage therapist, or Active release therapist, but will always include some sort of mobility and/or stability warm-up program designed specifically for you to help prevent injuries to incorporate into your workouts.
Please note, this is not a diagnosis and patient should personally consult a chiropractic office or their doctor for medical advice